My OTP's are USUK, JohnLock and Wincest and SebaCiel. I am a pansexual transguy and accept most things SO TALK TO ME IF YOU EVER NEED ANYONE TO JUST LISTEN AND I PROMISE I'LL DO THAT.
You want to get kids out of foster care and into good, loving homes? I’ve got a simple solution to your problem.
Did you know LGBT couples are more likely to adopt older, children of color and disable children than straight couples? LGBT couples tend to adopt ‘undesired’ children more (basically kids no one else wants.)
This is so important because I remember being in the system and being so scared that I would never be adopted or loved or whatever and seriously just fucking let them, take the fear out of finding a family
reblog if you ARE gay, if you SUPPORT gays, or if you like to OPEN people’s WINDOWS in the middle of the NIGHT and put DOZENS of GEESE in their BEDROOMS
For Sebastian’s birthday, Jim adopts a rescued tiger cub that is sent to a very good sanctuary. He takes Sebastian and he’s able to play with the young animal. Now they go every year, of course in between, but always on his birthday to visit and the tiger always knows when Sebastian is there.
My third grade teacher called my mother and said, ‘Ms. Cox, your son is going to end up in New Orleans in a dress if we don’t get him into therapy.’ And wouldn’t you know, just last week I spoke at Tulane University, and I wore a LOVELY green and black dress.
not gonna lie, that sounds awful and really troublesome
This is so true. I love this description so much.
And then one of them has some random ad playing noise on it and I CAN NEVER FUCKING FIND IT!
so is writers block when you accidentally close them all at the same time?
Forced reboot to install updates.
this explains it so well oh my goodness
relevant as hell
if youve never seen bo burnham
This has been a PSA
- society: oh you have your period? well you have two options.
- person: okay.
- society: you can use sanitary pads, which make you feel like you are wearing a diaper, and have the added fun benefit of being extremely uncomfortable and give you the extreme paranoia that they will not be enough coverage and at any moment with any movement or sudden sneeze you'll bleed over onto your clothes and walk around all day with blood stained trousers while everyone points and laughs at you.
- person: sounds awful. what's my second option.
- society: a penis shaped wad of cotton that you shove uncomfortably inside yourself and it catches the blood before it leaves your body.
- person: still seems pretty awful.
- society: wait! it gets better! there's the outside chance that using those will kill you!
- person: well, are they at least free? like how people can have access to free condoms? i mean, it's not like i'm choosing for this to happen.
- society: HAHAHA! that's funny. no, you have to pay for them. and they're really fucking expensive.
- society: oh, and if you tell anyone that you ARE on your period, your judgement, opinions, and reactions are going to be dismissed as the crazy ramblings of a lunatic.
- person: i think i'll go with my third option.
- society: what third option?
- person: i think i'll bleed on everything you love.
So I had an idea: 12th Doctor vs Spock.
I’ll start with one from each side.
Doctor: But Clara, look at the ears, my God!
Spock: I could muster a response regarding your galaxy-absorbing eyebrows, but then you would have what’s commonly referred to as a ‘hissy fit’, and I do not have the lung capacity to waste such vast amounts of oxygen on your person.